Advanced Hand Sanitizer 2 fl oz
This travel-size hand sanitizer is formulated using 70% Ethyl Alcohol to effectively clean skin anytime, anywhere. It disinfects without drying your skin so you can reapply as much as you want. It’s enriched with certified organic botanical extracts such as Chamomile, Lavender, Calendula, and others.
- Contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Handy and effective sanitizer
- Enriched with organic botanical extracts
- Disinfects without drying
What Makes It Different
More than keeping your hands fresh and clean, this handy sanitizer gel is enriched with certified organic botanical extracts that keep your hands feeling smooth and moisturized. It disinfects without drying.
How It Works
The TreeActiv Advanced Hand Sanitizer disinfects your hands using a potent concentration of 70% Ethyl Alcohol. It does so without leaving your hands feeling rough and dry. It keeps your skin hydrated and refreshed with a skin-nourishing blend of certified organic botanical extracts.
To effectively disinfect your hands, this sanitizer is made with a CDC-recommended concentration of Ethyl Alcohol, which is 70%. But more than purifying your hands, it’s also enhanced with skin hydrating ingredients such as Hops Extract, Lavender Extract, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract, Green Tea Extract, Apple Extract, and Spirulina Extract, which all work together to hydrate and nourish your skin, leaving it refreshed and smooth to touch.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Ethyl Alcohol: A concentration of 70 to 90% Ethyl Alcohol is known to be effective in disinfecting skin and surfaces
- Hops Extract: A beneficial ingredient often used in toners, lotions, and creams for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Lavender Extract: Often used for its therapeutic aroma, it helps calm and soothe your skin
- Calendula Extract: Great for sensitive skin and gently hydrates, leaving your skin smooth
- Chamomile Extract: A natural cleanser that helps soothe skin
- Lemon Extract: A rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants
- Cucumber Extract: Great for the skin due to its moisturizing and emollient properties
- Green Tea Extract: Rich in antioxidants that strengthen the skin’s protective barrier
- Apple Extract: Helps protect against free radicals and reduces the appearance of skin aging
- Spirulina Extract: A great source of skin-nourishing vitamin E
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, *CO Glycerin, *CO Humulus Lupulus (Hops)
Extract, *CO Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, *CO Calendula
Officinalis Flower Extract, *CO Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *CO Citrus
Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, *CO Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, *CO Camellia
Sinensis Leaf Extract, *CO Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, *CO Spirulina Platensis
Extract, Xanthan Gum.
*CO Certified Organic
- Dispense an ample amount of the product into your hands.
- Rub your hands together, interlacing your fingers as well to spread it thoroughly.
- Leave it to dry without wiping.
- Reapply as often as necessary.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.