Face Scrub Pads
What Exactly Are Face Scrub Pads?
It's a question we get often from first-timers. TreeActiv Face Scrub Pads are our unique facial exfoliator cloth pads that gently cleanse and effectively exfoliate your face while delivering deep clean, radiant results. They are designed specifically for use on delicate skin, but great with all skin types.
Dual-acting, TreeActiv Face Scrub Pads instantly cleanse and exfoliate, while long term use will help improve complexion and skin tone.
This product is vegetarian, because it contains honey powder.
How To Use
Moisten one scrub pad under warm water and massage over face in a circular motion. Allow the ingredients to be absorbed by skin for about 30 seconds or longer, then rinse clean and follow with our Balancing Herbal Toner and Tea Tree Face Cream.
TreeActiv Scrub Pads can be used 2-3 times - just be sure to store in a clean and dry location between uses.
Please Note: The fabric used in this product has an uneven texture which helps with exfoliation. Small white loops of thread can often be seen on one side of this product - this is NOT anything to be worried about..it is just part of the fabric.
To learn about how each ingredient helps make your skin the best it can be, click on the name of the ingredient to be taken to that ingredient's page.
- Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- Domestic orders: Free Shipping on US orders.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Have a question that isn't answered here? Just head on over to our Contact Page.
What do I do if this product wasn't right for me?
- Skin types vary greatly and we understand that everyone has specific needs to keep their skin as its best. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we created the Find Your Solution Guarantee. If what you bought just isn't working out, just contact us and we will make it right.
Where are your products made?
- All TreeActiv products are handmade with love in the United States. Specifically, our products are made down in Florida.
What do you mean by cruelty-free?
- We stand firm against animal testing. We never test any ingredient, formula, finished product, or anything else on animals - just our own team!
What forms of payment are accepted?
- All accepted forms of payment can be found in the footer of our website.
What shipping service do you use?
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground. You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders are processed daily at 11am CST. If your order is placed after 11am CST, there is a possibility it will still be processed that day, but it is not guaranteed until the next day. Once processed for shipment, transit times will take 3-5 business days, dependent on your location. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, international shipping is available for a flat rate.
Can I receive an analysis report on your ingredients?
- All our products are tested and receives a certificate of analysis before being offered for sale. Please email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form and let us know which product(s) you would like to learn more about.
I LOVE these pads for so many reasons. They are truly unique. Your skin feels so smooth afterward and they do successfully get rid of blackheads. Only thing is, your skin may feel a little tight afterwards (which might be a good thing for some people! Felt a little too tight for me, but not enough for me to discourage use.)
These are one of those products where truly a little bit goes a long way. I can use each pad about four times. When you rub them on your skin, they lather so nicely and get very sudsy! Don't scrub too hard and damage your skin.
Did you know that normally scrub washes have little plastic beads in them? That's what is suppsoedly "healing" your skin! This uses dead sea salt and honey. Worlds different! Also, these plastic beads are harmful to the environment! It's been shown that when washed down the sink, they harm wildlife and the environment. So these are pads you can feel good about!
Face Scrub Pads
Work great at removing makeup and grime wish they were bigger
Slight burn but not too bad. Seemed to clean deeply.
I have waited to write a review because I wanted to at least have a month or so to try your products out. I am just having a problem with two spots that keep reoccurring on my face. My dermatologist is even puzzled because we think they are cystic acne, but they don’t act like cystic acne? So, I am trying to find a product to dry them out and keep them closed. Once they open they take forever to heal. I think your product will be great once they heal and close. Right now it is too strong.