Aloe Vera Gel
Apart from its skincare benefits, this aloe gel can be mixed with ethyl or isopropyl alcohol to make your own hand sanitizer. It can also be combined with various essential oils, massage oils, daily facial care products, and hair care products to enhance their moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Natural moisturizer that treats dryness and irritation
- Antimicrobial properties purifies skin
- Soothes dryness, irritation, burns, and sunburn
- Works as a base for sanitizers and other skincare products
What Makes it Different
Our Aloe Vera Gel is an essential must-have in your personal care arsenal. It can be used on its own to moisturize and soothe your skin when it needs a little boost of hydration. It also works as an aftershave, sunburn soother, and insect bite remedy. Additionally, it can be a lifesaver when mixed with essential oils and alcohol to turn into your own convenient hand sanitizer.
How it Works
Our Aloe Vera Gel works in so many ways. It can be used as an ingredient for your DIY hand sanitizer when the store runs out. It can be used to moisturize your skin and hair, soothe burns, heal cuts, and even hydrate your skin overnight as a sleeping mask.
Our Aloe Vera Gel is made using Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, which has natural soothing, moisturizing, and wound-healing properties. This substance is also known to have antimicrobial, fungicidal, and antiviral properties. When mixed with ethyl or isopropyl alcohol, it can serve as an effective way to rid your hands of disease-causing germs when handwashing with soap is not possible.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide
For topical use:
- Shake well before squeezing out the product.
- Apply directly onto skin.
- Pat it gently to absorb.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
To make your own hand sanitizer:
- In a bowl, mix ¼ cup of aloe vera gel with ¼ teaspoon of vitamin E oil, ¾ cup ethyl or isopropyl alcohol, and 10 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- You can whisk it to achieve a gel-like consistency
- Transfer your own sanitizer into a clean bottle and don’t forget to label it properly.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.