70% Isopropyl Alcohol 32 fl oz
- CDC-recommended alcohol concentration
- Cleanses minor cuts and abrasions
- Can be used anytime, anywhere
- 70% concentration is known as rubbing alcohol
- Free Shipping does not apply to Isopropyl Alcohols
Our 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is ideal for skin applications like rubbing, massaging, and cleansing. This alcohol rub is commonly used to cleanse hands when soap and water are not available.
- With dry clean hands, dab an ample amount of rubbing alcohol to a sterile cotton swab or gauze.
- Gently rub the swab or gauze on minor cuts and abrasions.
- Use the product in a well-ventilated area.
- Re-apply whenever necessary.
For external use only. This product is flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Ask a doctor before use for deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. When using this product, do not get into eyes, do not inhale, and do not apply over large areas of the body. Do not use longer than 1 week. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes, and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
Does not contain nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Disclaimer: All information provided is not intended to be, nor should be interpreted as an advice or a recommendation concerning the use of the product. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional with any questions you may have related to any medical condition.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.