Stem Cell Enhanced Aloe Vera Gel
Experience Aloe Vera’s antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral benefits, plus more! We’ve taken our aloe gel a level higher by infusing it with Alpine Rose Stem Cells. The result is an antimicrobial skin and hair moisturizer that restores skin elasticity and softens hair, all while supporting your body’s defenses against infection.
- Antimicrobial properties purify skin
- Moisturizes skin without leaving sticky residue
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Promotes healthy hair & moisturizes the scalp
What Makes It Different
We’ve combined the cleansing and moisturizing properties of Organic Aloe Vera Juice with the anti-aging power of Alpine Rose Stem Cells to bring you an enhanced aloe gel that treats dryness, reducing the visible signs of aging.
Like all TreeActiv products, this moisturizer contains only the safest, most effective ingredients that nature has to offer. Continued use promotes healthy, young-looking skin.
How It Works
TreeActiv Stem Cell Enhanced Aloe Vera Gel seals moisture into skin and hair while fighting the signs of aging with its unique, nature-powered formula. Aloe Vera is naturally antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral. By using our aloe gel, you also purify skin and enhance your defenses against infection.
We’ve taken the purest Organic Aloe Vera Juice and enhanced it with powerful Alpine Rose Stem Cells to outperform plain aloe gel in all applications. Apply it morning and night as a moisturizer or use it as needed to treat sunburn, insect bites, burns, chapped skin, and skin irritation. You can also use it as a pre-shampoo scalp treatment to help reduce dandruff, an after shampoo conditioner, or as a styling gel.
Aloe Vera is one of the most potent moisturizers and soothing gels, and it’s prized for its natural antiseptic benefits. Alpine Rose Stem Cells restore skin elasticity by increasing collagen production and fighting oxidative damage. It also helps strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier. We’ve also blended this nourishing gel with Rose Extract to fight skin irritation and redness. Rose Extract works great for people with dry or sensitive skin thanks to its hydrating effect.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice: Seals in moisture in the skin, hair, and scalp and fights against harmful bacteria
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells: Boost collagen production and replenish antioxidants
- Rose Extract: A natural skin toner that reduces skin irritation and hydrates skin
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract (and) Glycerin (and) Aqua (Alpine Rose Active), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract (and) Isomalt (and) Lecithin (and) Aqua/Water (Alpine Rose Stem Cell), Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Carmine, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
(*) Organic Ingredients
As a Moisturizer: Apply morning and night to face and body for deep hydration. Can be worn under makeup. Use as needed to soothe sunburn, calm skin irritations, and help promote healing of minor cuts and scratches.
To Reduce Dandruff: Leave in wet hair for 10 minutes before shampooing.
As a Conditioner: After shampooing, leave in hair for 5 minutes then rinse.
For Styling: Apply as a hair styling gel.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.