Weekly Hair Repair Treatment
Treat your hair to a natural deep conditioning treatment whenever your hair is feeling dry, tired, or unhealthy. With hydrating coconut milk, strengthening vegan keratin, reparative cruelty-free silk amino acids, and a nourishing blend of vitamins and oils, this rich conditioning balm will revitalize hair and give it that shine and volume you desire.
Repairs and Conditions
Nutrient-rich, cruelty-free Silk Amino Acids penetrate deep into hair follicles to reduce shedding and breakage, decrease frizz, seal in moisture, and protect hair from free-radicals.
Vegan Keratin helps to seal the surface of the cuticle and reconstruct the hair fibers on your head. This acts to rehydrate and strengthen your hair and scalp by repairing broken hair bonds and allowing the cuticle to promote healthy new hair growth.
Coconut Milk is a superior natural hair conditioner. It's a natural de-tangler and rejuvenates hair by providing needed moisture for restoring your dry, damaged, weakened hair. By using coconut milk, you will reduce split ends and breakage.
Hawaiians have been using Kukui Nut Oil to repair hair for hundreds of years. Oil extracted form the kukui nut helps to repair overexposure to the elements common with a tropical island life, such as the sun and wind. The amino acids and essential fatty acids in kukui nut oil penetrates deep into hair, and leaves it looking healthy, shiny, and moisturized. Kukui nut oil is also an effective treatment for itchy scalp and dandruff.
For normal to oily hair types, apply in the shower to freshly washed wet hair and massage in from the ear line down to the ends.
Let product soak in for 5-10 minutes, then rinse.
If you have very dry hair, apply to your entire head of hair. You can leave a bit of the product in your hair when rinsing, as it will dry like a leave-in and not make hair greasy.
Safe for all hair types, including colored, chemically treated, or processed hair.
This product is vegetarian, because it has cruelty-free silk amino acids. The keratin used in our products is vegan.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.