Hair Growth Nourishing Stem Cell Shampoo
This luxurious shampoo is designed to help you grow stronger, thicker, healthier hair. Alpine Rose Stem Cells help stimulate hair growth while Manuka Honey, Coconut Oil, and Cehami moisturize hair and leave it feeling silky smooth. Continued use will promote healthy, resilient hair.
- Promotes new hair growth
- Cleanses and nourishes hair
- Protects from damage-causing bacteria
- Moisturizes and revitalizes hair follicles
What Makes It Different
Like all TreeActiv products, this moisturizing shampoo contains only the safest, most effective ingredients that nature has to offer. It aids in the development of soft, radiant hair while its balanced mixture of elements strengthen hair, reverse damage, and promote healthy growth.
How It Works
Our shampoo utilizes powerful Alpine Rose Stem Cells to promote hair growth and help revitalize hair follicles. Along with Manuka Honey, it protects against damage caused by bacteria and aids in surface level healing. Our premium formula is further enhanced with organic Aloe, Coconut Oil, Cehami, organic Orange Oil, and Rose Extract to leave your hair looking lustrous and smelling great.
With its collagen-producing properties, Alpine Rose Stem Cells are known to help fight hair damage and aid in new hair growth. Collagen helps build hair follicles and acts as an antioxidant that fights free radicals. Manuka Honey helps relieve different scalp conditions such as dandruff with its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It also cleans hair follicles, effectively removing any impurities that may weigh down hair and promote breakage. Cehami is a flowering plant native to Australia and its extract is known to moisturize hair, treat hair loss, and nourish the scalp.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice: Seals in moisture in the hair and scalp, reduces dandruff, and promotes hair growth
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells: Encourages hair growth and reduces breakage
- Coconut Oil: Adds shine to hair, prevents breakage, and helps fight dandruff
- Manuka Honey: Cleanses hair with its antimicrobial properties and strengthens weakened hair
- Rose Extract: Repairs damaged hair and enhances scalp surface
- Cehami: Helps prevent hair loss and moisturizes dry strands
- Orange Oil: Moisturizes hair follicles, strengthens brittle hair, and soothes irritated scalp
- Salicylic Acid: Prevents sebum buildup on the scalp and reduces scalp irritation
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil), Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey), Xanthan Gum, Tapioca Starch, Cellulose Gum, Rose Damascena (Rose) Extract, Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Carmine, Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide, Cehami (Centipeda Cunninghamii), Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract (and) Isomalt (and) Lecithin (and) Aqua / Water (Alpine Rose Stem Cell), Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
(*) Organic Ingredients
- Apply to wet hair and massage into scalp.
- Leave on for 2 minutes.
- Allow for at least 3 months of daily use to see noticeable results.
- For best results, use with TreeActiv Hair Growth Nourishing Stem Cell Conditioner.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.