Anti-Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
Achieve lustrous, frizz-free hair with this styling cream that breathes life into your hair. It provides intense conditioning while regulating frizzy, unmanageable hair and reducing split ends. TreeActiv Anti-Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream harnesses the power of Coconut Oil. It prevents hair breakage and split ends while moisturizing, adding shine, improving texture, and stimulating growth as it absorbs deep into the follicles.
To protect your hair from UV rays and other causes of damage, this styling cream is infused with Artichoke Extract. Artichoke contains antioxidants that prevent harmful agents from damaging your hair, so you can step out in the sun confident that your hair will stay healthy and fresh.
In addition to its list of powerful natural ingredients, this styling cream contains Olive Squalane, a deeply moisturizing emollient, not to be confused with squalene. Most beauty brands use squalene, which has a disastrous impact on the environment, as it is mostly harvested from shark livers. Meanwhile, TreeActiv uses vegan squalane—a plant-derived, sustainable, and effective hair care ingredient—to ensure we’re bringing you a safe and guilt-free hair solution.
Here at Treeactiv, we care for your wellness as much as we care about the planet. That’s why we only use 100% all-natural ingredients, derived cruelty-free. We make sure that our products don’t contain harmful chemicals and pollutants to protect you and the environment.
The key to a well-rounded skincare routine is staying away from parabens, SLS, and other harsh substances that may cause skin irritation or upset your body’s natural processes. TreeActiv formulates products with potent but safe ingredients to protect your health.
How It Helps Your Hair
- Treats frizzy, unmanageable hair
- Moisturizes and enhances hair texture
- Heals split ends
- Reduces hair breakage
- Protects hair from heat and sun damage
Size: 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Get lively, healthy hair with powerful, natural ingredients found in TreeActiv Anti-Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream. Components like olive oil, rapeseed (canola) oil, coconut oil, vegetable oils, and artichoke extract all contribute to providing intense conditioning while regulating frizzy, unmanageable hair and reducing split ends.
- Tames frizzy, unruly hair
- Hydrates and improves hair texture
- Repairs split ends
- Prevents hair breakage
- Olive Squalane alleviates dryness
- Antioxidants from Artichoke Extract protect hair from harmful agents, like UV rays
- Coconut Oil improves hair texture and stimulates growth
- All-natural ingredients, no parabens, cruelty-free
- Olive Squalane: Supports hair growth, adds shine, and improves elasticity
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sorbitan Laurate
- Propylene Glycol
- Artichoke Extract: Rich source of antioxidants
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Rice Protein / Siloxy Silicate: Boosts hair volume
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract: Promotes healthy hair growth
Made in the USA, 100% Vegan
Use after every shower to unveil lustrous, frizz-free hair. Apply generously to clean, damp hair from roots to ends, then comb through. Style with heat for the best results.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.