Crepey Skin Exfoliating Body Polish
Crepey Skin Exfoliating Body Polish
Reveal your radiant, youthful skin with TreeActiv Crepey Skin Exfoliating Body Polish. This body scrub utilizes an array of powerful, natural ingredients to assist in skin renewal and rejuvenation. It contains Himalayan Pink Salt, one of the purest salts on Earth, sourced from ancient sea beds in the Himalayan mountain range. Aside from being an incredibly effective exfoliant, Himalayan Pink Salt detoxifies, sucks up excess oil, and disinfects - —cleansing, mattifying, and preventing acne in one go.
Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids amplify our body polish’s exfoliating power by, stimulating skin cell regeneration. As AHA breaks down dead skin cells, it reveals newer, more radiant skin underneath. These natural fruit acids also boast anti-aging properties and, improveing overall skin texture by reducing the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles.
Rich concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make Shea Butter an ideal addition to this list of natural ingredients. A known emollient, Shea Butter is often used in the cosmetics industry to soften and moisturize skin. The skin easily absorbs the oil from Shea tree nuts, locking in moisture that lasts for several hours.
We at Treeactiv care for your wellness as much as we care about the planet. That’s why we only use 100% all-natural ingredients, derived cruelty-free. We make sure that our products don’t contain harmful chemicals and pollutants, to protect you and the environment.
The key to a well-rounded skin care routine is staying away from parabens, SLS, and other harsh substances that may cause skin irritation or upset your body’s natural processes. We formulate our products with potent, but safe, ingredients to ensure your health. TreeActiv wants to help you take care of your skin in a guilt-free, safe, yet incredibly effective way.
Bring back your skin’s youthful radiance. Specifically formulated for dry, aging, crepe-paper-like skin, our exfoliating body polish removes dead skin cells, dirt, and other impurities. With Shea Butter, Dragon’s Blood, and Carrot Cells, it also promotes collagen and elastin production, leaving you with smooth and firm skin after regular use.
- Buffs off dead skin cells and other impurities
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration, restoring firmness and elasticity
- Improves overall skin texture, reducing the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles
- Delivers antioxidants that reverse the damaging effects of UV rays and other harmful agents
- Himalayan Pink Salt detoxifies, sucks up excess oil, and prevents acne
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids breaks down dead skin cells toand reveals newer, more radiant skin underneath
- Shea Butter relieves dry skin and maintains natural moisture
- All-natural ingredients, no parabens, cruelty-free
How It Helps Your Skin
- Exfoliates and brightens skin
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Reduces fine lines and other visible signs of aging
- Smoothens skin
- Rejuvenates aging and sun-damaged skin
- Aloe Juice: Heals and soothes skin
- Foaming Bath Butter
- Himalayan Pink Salt: Exfoliates, detoxifies, sucks up excess oil, and disinfects
- Walnut Shells: Natural exfoliant
- Coco Glucoside: Gentle skin cleanser
- Glycerin: Attracts moisture to skin
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids: Treats dark spots and blemishes
- Shea Butter: Relieves dry skin and maintains natural moisture
- Lactic Acid: Reduces hyperpigmentation and the appearance of age spots
- Carrot Cells: Packed with Vitamin C and antioxidants, keeps skin healthy and glowing
- Natural Fragrance
- Dragon’s Blood (Croton lechleri sap): Rich source of antioxidants and boosts collagen production
- Copper Oil: Enhances collagen and elastin production, combats signs of aging
Made in the USA, 100% Vegan
Size: 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Dampen skin and apply directly to affected areas. Massage in circular motions to remove dead skin cells and invigorate the skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with TreeActiv Crepey Skin Repair Treatment.
Really like this! Makes my skin softer rather than dried out. Exfoliating skin helps it absorb the moisturizer better I feel. It only takes a little and I use once a week.