Anti-Aging Matcha Face Wash
The TreeActiv Anti-Aging Matcha Face Wash is an antioxidant powerhouse. We use organic ceremonial grade Matcha Powder to supercharge your body’s resistance to oxidative damage. Matcha, the ground up form of whole green tea leaves, is a mainstay in Japanese cuisine and medicine. Green tea is a rich source of antioxidants, but because matcha is purely ground leaves, it contains even more antioxidants than the standard green tea.
While consuming foods rich in antioxidants is great for you, direct application of antioxidants on skin is the second essential step for a well-rounded routine. Nourishment through the diet results in even distribution of nutrients throughout the body, meaning, you can’t control which specific body part your diet will nourish. But with direct application onto the skin, you can highly raise concentrations found on the skin and accelerate the anti-aging treatment.
Here at TreeActiv, we don’t rely on matcha powder alone to reveal your most beautiful skin. Our formula also contains Vitamin C, which provides additional antioxidant properties while it stimulates collagen production. Collagen, the building block that keeps skin firm and smooth, is gradually lost as we age, especially as we reach (and surpass) our 30s. By replenishing lost collagen, you can help restore skin and slow down the aging process.
Dryness occurs when your skin is deficient or imbalanced in the protective moisture and sebum levels naturally produced by your skin. When skin is dry, fine lines and wrinkles will look more pronounced. That’s why hydration is an important element in pausing and reversing the signs of aging. Coconut Milk is a key player in our Anti-Aging Matcha Face Wash to give your skin a moisturizing boost. Honey is an antioxidant booster that provides additional moisturization and can brighten skin. We’ve also added Chia Seed Oil to keep skin supple and balanced.
TreeActiv is passionate about caring for your skin, and we care about the environment just as much. That’s why we only use 100% all-natural ingredients. Our key ingredient in this natural face cleanser is Matcha, powdered green tea leaves. Unlike other crops, green tea is easy to grow and can be harvested throughout the year, thus eliminating the need to replant and giving leaf pluckers work the entire year. Green tea is friendly to the environment, as well as people!
Our face wash is also free of toxic chemicals, meaning, no parabens, no SLS, and no fillers. We never test on animals either. All you’ll experience is the best organic skin care in a bottle. Our anti-aging face wash does more than just clean your skin; it hydrates, rejuvenates, and restores without exposing to you any skin irritants.
How It Helps Your Skin
- Cleanses and Unclogs Pores
- Washes Away Dirt and Excess Oil
- Deeply Moisturizes The Skin
- Smooths Out Wrinkles
- Nourishes The Skin
Size: 8 fl oz (237 ml)
TreeActiv Anti-Aging Matcha Face Wash cleanses, hydrates, and protects your skin. Its high antioxidant and nutrient content can reduce wrinkles and fine lines and pause the aging process. Use regularly to keep skin looking fresh and vibrant. This natural cleanser works well with all skin types.
- Deep hydration smooths imperfections, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Enhances collagen production to maintain skin firmness
- Organic formulation means it will not cause any harsh side effects
- Matcha is a great source of antioxidants that fights against skin aging
- Vitamin C helps repair sun damage and strengthen skin’s defense system
- Coconut Milk deeply moisturizes and prevents dryness
- No chemicals, SLS, parabens, or animal cruelty ever
- Can be used by both men and women of all ages
Apply to damp skin using using gentle circular motions. Rinse with warm water and gently pat skin dry. Most effective when combined with TreeActiv Balancing Herbal Toner and TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Face Cream.
*Because we don’t use binders or other chemicals, separation may occur… which is okay, since it only means the product is all-natural. If this happens, please gently shake the bottle before use.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.