Matcha Anti-Aging Lip Scrub
Matcha Anti-Aging Lip Scrub
Our lips are a big part of our day - they play a large role in how we communicate, show expression, eat, drink, kiss, and can even be a big indicator of our health. Did you know that chapped lips are one of the first signs for dehydration? Our lips are the skin most susceptible to daily damage - they get chapped in cold environments, and are unprotected from sun damage because lips do not contain melanin. They also don’t contain any sweat glands, which means our lips don’t produce protective sebum to moisturize itself. So, moisturizing through an external source is essential to maintain plumpness and prevent chapped lips. Still, why is it that the lips are often a neglected part of a personal care routine?
We’ve crafted the TreeActiv Matcha Anti-Aging Lip Scrub for these very reasons. A lip exfoliator is meant to scrub away dead skin, but we’ve taken our lip scrub up a notch by adding ingredients that moisturize and nourish after they exfoliate. On top of this, we’ve taken it to a whole new level by adding naturally anti-aging and restorative ingredients that will help your lips look their very best for a lifetime. Once you exfoliate, your lips will then absorb the essential nutrients in our lip scrub. As the cherry on top, our matcha lip scrub is completely safe and is even edible!
Organic, Ceremonial Grade Matcha powder, ground up, whole green tea leaves, is the star of the show for this product. It’s loaded with antioxidants, specifically catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), which are two of the most powerful antioxidants known to date. These powerful compounds are known for the following benefits: reversing UV damage, delaying the aging process, and stalling off the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We’ve also added one of the beauty wonder vitamins, Vitamin E. Vitamin E is popular for its ability to restore dehydrated skin and prevent skin from becoming dull, wrinkled, and tired. We’ve also added Castor Oil, which rejuvenates dry skin and slows the aging process. Castor Oil is absorbed into the skin and stimulates the production of collagen, which is the component responsible for skin elasticity and firmness. To top it all off, we use natural and delicious Sugar Crystals as the exfoliant. Sugar is gentle and will gently remove dead skin cells to reveal the fresh and healthy skin layers below. The best part about using sugar is that, unlike other exfoliants, sugar does not cause microscarring of the skin.
Here at TreeActiv, we love the environment just as much as we love making products that pamper your skin and body. That’s why we only use 100% all-natural ingredients that benefit you and do not harm Mother Earth. All personal care products will somehow find their way into the air and water supply after being used, but our Matcha Anti-Aging Lip Scrub won’t contaminate the earth with chemicals, as it is made up of only organic compounds.
Since the beginning, we refuse to use fillers, parabens, SLS, and other chemicals that could harm you, or the environment. We never test on animals, use cruelty-free ingredients, say no to GMOs, and are 100% vegetarian! Your lips deserve the best, so cheers to a treatment that will revitalize your lips and keep them supple, youthful, and beautiful.
This product is vegan.
Formulated with a unique blend of organic ingredients, our Matcha Anti-Aging lip scrub will remove dry skin and repair your lips while providing it hydrates and protects. With regular use, your lips will become soft and smooth, and will not easily succumb to damage. The Matcha Anti-Aging Lip Scrub works well with all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Removes dull, dry, chapped skin on the lips while quickly boosting moisture and collagen
- Deep hydration action leaves your lips soft, plump, and healthy
- Essential oils can penetrate deep into the skin to retain moisture and keep toxins out
- Rich vitamin and mineral content feeds your lips the nourishment it needs
- Matcha is a great source of antioxidants that fight against skin aging
- Sugar crystals gently exfoliate to relieve chapped lips and reveal fresh new skin
- Castor oil deeply moisturizes to keep lips young-looking
- Vitamin E repairs skin damage, reduces wrinkles, and blocks free radicals
- Each ingredient promises to care for your precious lips
- No chemicals, SLS, parabens, or animal cruelty
- Made for both men and women of all ages
How It Helps Your Lips
- Removes Dead Skin Cells To Reveal Healthy, Smooth Skin
- Helps To Alleviate The Effects Of Sun Damage
- Revives Chapped, Dry, Cracked Lips
- Naturally Improves Skin Elasticity
- Hydrates & Moisturizes
- Increases Collagen Production & Promotes Healthy Tissue
- Naturally Occurring Antioxidants Help Pause Signs Of Aging Lips
- Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder: Loaded with antioxidants that fight skin aging
- Sugar Crystals: Gently scrubs away dead skin cells
- Vegetable Jelly: Hydrates skin and helps maintain natural moisture
- Castor Oil: Moisturizes and nourishes the lips with essential fatty acids
- Vitamin E: Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Stevia: Naturally antimicrobial and helps tighten skin
- Coconut Oil: An excellent moisturizer with antibacterial properties
Made in the USA, 100% Vegan
Size: 0.25 fl oz (7.4 ml)
Massage into lips to exfoliate, moisturize, and protect. Then, wipe or lick away excess. You read that right – our lip scrubs are edible! While we don’t recommend you eat your lip scrub like candy, we do suggest you repeat as often as desired for silky smooth lips.
I use this almost every day! Perfect for removing dry skin and makes my lips super soft and moisturized!