Tea Tree Essential Oil
This essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree, which is native to Australia. It can be used for aromatherapy or topical applications. It can also be an additional ingredient in hand purifying solutions. It’s believed to have purifying properties that enhance the skin’s defensive barrier. Diffusing the oil will help purify the air.
- 100% pure and natural
- Can be used in cleansing solutions
- Aroma provides a relaxing effect
- Contains natural purifying properties
What Makes It Different
Our Tea Tree Essential Oil captures the purifying and aromatherapy benefits of Melaleuca alternifolia. This oil is 100% pure and natural so you can get the full benefits of this highly versatile essential oil.
How It Works
Tea Tree Oil can be found as an ingredient in many topical treatments, cosmetics, and household products. It carries purifying properties and is often used to reduce the appearance of blemishes and skin irritation. When applied topically, the oil delivers a soothing effect. Diffuse it to freshen the air and create a relaxing environment.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is one of the most popular essential oils. It’s found in many skincare and haircare products due to its skin and hair-enhancing properties. Diffusing it will emit a cool, refreshing aroma.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
For topical application:
- Dilute with a carrier oil before applying topically to your skin.
As an add-on to disinfecting solutions:
- Just add a few drops of oil to the solution to make your own fragrant hand purifying gels or sprays.
- Use an oil diffuser to enjoy its calming benefits.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.
Love this stuff! I apply it to my face daily! It does have a strong smell but I don’t mind it I actually think it’s quite refreshing
I will only use this to clear my skin of blemishes. Can be strong so use with care but certainly gets the job done.
Working great on my backne. Helps heal the big, red, itchy and sometimes painful bumps that I am prone to. I also use on my face, where my biggest problem is clogged pores, but diluted with my moisturizer, or as a spot treatment. Skin feels clean all day and smells great. A little goes a long way.
I absolutely love this product. I was scouring the internet looking to find a tea tree oil with a bit of a milder scent than the kind you can find at the health food store, as well as a product that wasn't quite as strong as others.
I love the smell of this stuff. Its awesome. It burns a little bit but its refreshing kind of burn, kind of like when u wet toothpaste on ur skin. It would probably help if you delute it with water or lotion a bit.