Safflower Oleosomes Daily Natural Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30
Face Moisturizer Sunscreen
Moisturize your skin while preventing sunburn and damage from harmful UV rays. This face sunscreen provides broad spectrum sun protection to block both UVA and UVB light from penetrating skin. Enriched with Safflower Oleosomes, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Radish Root Ferment to lock in moisture into skin cells and provide long-lasting hydration.
TreeActiv Safflower Oleosomes Sunscreen can be worn under makeup and be used in place of your daily face cream.
Zinc Oxide has long been valued in skincare. Due to its ability to protect skin against broad spectrum ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB), it’s better than most sunscreens that protect against only one type of UV light. Safflower Oleosomes are rich in Vitamin E and provide immediate barrier protection, without harming skin. Thanks to a stable molecular structure, Oleosomes are known to allow a slow-release delivery of sunscreen, which means you have a due to their stable molecularbiochemical structure, resulting in a sunscreen that does not irritate and works great for sensitive skin.
Due to its high water content, Radish Root is known to help fight skin dryness and maintain good hydration. To promote plumpness and keep skin from drying out, we’ve blended this sunscreen lotion with Sunflower Seed Oil, which is known to moisturize flaky and sunburned skin.
Here at TreeActiv, we take great pride in providing superb-quality products that useing only safe and effective ingredients. This product is free of parabens and aluminum. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. We ensure no animals are harmed in any stage of our production process or refinementand harvest of our ingredients.
Superior sun protection meets intense hydration in this Broad Spectrum Moisturizing Sunscreen. Ultraviolet rays trigger the production of free radicals, which leads to DNA degradation and the acceleration of aging. Zinc Oxide is known to protect skin by keeping UVA and UVB light from penetrating skin and causing damage. Specially formulated to help maintain healthy moisture balance, this sunblock addresses both dryness and sunburn that can be caused by prolonged sun exposure. It also doubles as a daily moisturizer.
- Prevents sunburn and damage from UVA and UVB light
- Provides intense and long-lasting hydration
- Helps keep skin balancedfrom going dry
- Utilizes Zinc Oxide and Safflower Oleosomes to provide the ultimate sun protection lotion
- Sunflower Seed Oil and Safflower both contain Vvitamin E, which is known to soften and moisturize skin
- Delivers antioxidants to fight against free radicals
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Made for men and women
How It Helps Your Skin
- Prevents sunburn
- Blocks UV Light from penetrating skin
- Locks in moisture into skin
- Long-Lasting hydration
- Protects against free radicals
- Zinc Oxide: Blocks both UVA and UVB light from damaging skin
- Safflower Oleosomes: Moisturizes skin and is a rich source of vitamin E
- Glycerin: Penetrates deep into the skin to effectively moisturize
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Helps retain moisture and is rich in Vvitamin E and antioxidants
- Radish Root Ferment: Delivers hydration to the skin
- Witch Hazel: Aids in skin healing
Handmade in the USA, 100% Vegan
Size: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours when exposed to sunlight.
- Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- Domestic orders: Spend $35 and get free shipping. Shipping rates for orders under $35 vary by weight.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Have a question that isn't answered here? Just head on over to our Contact Page.
What do I do if this product wasn't right for me?
- Skin types vary greatly and we understand that everyone has specific needs to keep their skin as its best. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we created the Find Your Solution Guarantee. If what you bought just isn't working out, just contact us and we will make it right.
Where are your products made?
- All TreeActiv products are handmade with love in the United States. Specifically, our products are made down in Florida.
What do you mean by cruelty-free?
- We stand firm against animal testing. We never test any ingredient, formula, finished product, or anything else on animals - just our own team!
What forms of payment are accepted?
- All accepted forms of payment can be found in the footer of our website.
What shipping service do you use?
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground. You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders are processed daily at 11am CST. If your order is placed after 11am CST, there is a possibility it will still be processed that day, but it is not guaranteed until the next day. Once processed for shipment, transit times will take 3-5 business days, dependent on your location. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, international shipping is available for a flat rate.
Can I receive an analysis report on your ingredients?
- All our products are tested and receives a certificate of analysis before being offered for sale. Please email our customer service department at email@example.com or fill out the contact form and let us know which product(s) you would like to learn more about.