Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)

TreeActiv is on a mission to develop unique products that make you look stunning and feel healthy at the same time. We believe your best is reached by maximizing both the physical and mental wellness of your body, which means designing products that you will love and feel great about using them the whole way through. Our products have some great ingredients, such as Aloe Vera, and we want to provide some extra information so that you understand why we choose only natural ingredients.

So, What’s Up With Aloe Vera?

  • Aloe Vera in its natural form is about 99% water and the remaining 1% is a powerful synergistic mix of minerals, vitamins, and organic compounds.
  • Aloe Vera is an excellent treatment for skin conditions, such as burns and eczema.
  • Aloe Vera, when applied as a topical cream, is often reported to heal treated areas quicker and with reduced pain when compared to other methods.
  • Aloe Vera also promotes natural healing properties of the body, when taken orally, to treat mouth and stomach ulcers, nasal and sinus blockage, and tissues in the digestive tract.
  • The composition of Aloe Vera is unique in that it allows for the absorption of both water soluble and non-soluble vitamins, such as Vitamin E and Vitamin C respectively. This is especially beneficial to the body because vitamins are not naturally formed in the body and require us to acquire them by eating foods or taking vitamin supplements.
  • Additionally, Aloe Vera is known to be excellent at regulating immune systems by stimulating weakened immune systems and calming unintentionally heightened immune response to allergens, such as hayfever.

Why Do We Use Aloe Vera In TreeActiv Products?

Aloe Vera is commonly used in TreeActiv products due to its highly effective combination of minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, and other biomolecules. When used as a topical cream, Aloe Vera has a naturally heals dry or irritated or skin by providing the moisture your skin needs. The high vitamin content of Aloe Vera is very beneficial to skin cells and helps to reduce the effect of inflammation in the area applied. Aloe Vera has been heavily researched for its ability to act as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral agent in relation to the immune system.

TreeActiv Products That Contain Aloe Vera:

Some Fun Facts About Aloe Vera:
  • In 1994, the US FDA approved Aloe Vera for an experimental study on the treatment of HIV and still has ongoing research on its ability to promote white-blood cells.

  • Aloe Vera Juice is highly regarded as a cleansing agent for the body due to its positive effects on the epithelial cells of the digestive tract.


 TreeActiv Natural Ingredients Aloe Vera


We encourage you, our loyal customers, to be part of The Giving Tree, our growing community for our Exclusive Members. No membership fee required! Get exclusive perks and be the first to hear about new discounts, products, and events! Click the link below to learn more.