Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa)
It is embedded in TreeActiv’s system to always be on the lookout for potent ingredients that elevate beauty, overall health, and general well-being. We do not seek just any ingredient, but rather, natural, safe, and effective components. We believe in delivering you the finest ingredients, as we are only as good as our products. More than anything, it is our aim to make you look your best and uplift your confidence after using one of our products, or two. That is why Hemp Seed Oil is the latest addition to our growing list of natural and effective ingredients.
So, What’s Up with Hemp Seed Oil?
Hempseed Oil is extracted from hemp seeds and is produced by gently extracting the specialized varietals of the hemp plant under the Cannabis genus. Don’t mistake this oil for its hallucinogenic cousin – hemp seeds do not contain the psychoactive chemical tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). So, rest assured, it’s safe for use and full of natural, healthy goodness. Hemp Oil is tagged as “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil” thanks to its 21 known amino acids and the balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids. All this points toward the right track to radiant skin and sound health.
Why Do We Use Hemp Seed Oil In TreeActiv Products?
Hemp Seed Essential Oil offers a variety of benefits as a topical skin treatment, such as skin cleansing and moisturizing. Because it’s a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, it naturally helps maintain healthy cells and clear, smooth skin. The structure of its fats are close to the fats found in our skin, which means it can easily replenish the skin’s fat supplies and moisturize the skin. Hemp Oil is also known to act as a natural sun protector and helps addresses aging, tired, and dehydrated skin. It’s been found that Hemp Essential Oil can help skin go back to its natural elasticity. Thanks to its gamma-linolenic acid content, this essential oil can help diminish hormonal acne by regulating hormone levels. Studies have shown that the omega-6 fatty acids in the oil can positively address psoriasis and skin irritations, and it works great on just about all skin types.
TreeActiv Products That Contain Hemp Seed Oil
Some Fun Facts About Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp Oil is considered one of the most nutritional oils available
- It’s rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, and phosphorus
- The oil is non-comedogenic, which means it will not block pores but instead penetrates easily into the skin to help cure problems from within
- Hemp Seed Essential Oil can help prevent and fade varicose veins because of its essential fatty acid content that prevents blood build-up
- It has a thin consistency and is considered a dry oil because it helps moisturize without leaving any residue