Lavender Natural Linen Spray
Natural Linen Sprays
TreeActiv Natural Linen Sprays help eliminate irritants from the surfaces our skin comes into contact with most frequently - clothing and bedding. The unique blend of ingredients eliminates smell and helps to prevent acne in troubled areas with natural anti-inflammatory ingredients. The aromatic essential waters in our Natural Linen Sprays also help to balance your day and calm your mind, so just spritz when you need to press pause with aromatherapy for a moment.
Spray over pillowcases, sheets, and other bedding to freshen them up with a calming scent. As a fabric refresher, spray into clothes before use to keep your fabrics smelling fresh and clean. Use as often as desired.
Distilled Water, Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Euxyl PE 9010, Natural Fragrance
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs. This product is for external use only and should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry environment.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.