Lavender Nourishing Hair Tonic
Grow thicker and healthier hair with our hair tonics. TreeActiv Hair Tonics can be used as a light spritz or a leave-in conditioner to treat split ends while repairing and moisturizing damaged hair from the roots. With potent ingredients like biotin, vitamin B5, and tea tree, our tonics promote hair growth while reducing hair loss by removing dry skin from the scalp and moisturizing the skin where natural oils are washed away with normal shampooing. Our formula also helps to reduce frizz, adds shine, and gives your hair weightless body thanks to ingredients like keratin, argan oil, and silk amino acids. Some happy customers have reported that this product noticeably lessened the symptoms of psoriasis.
This product is vegetarian, because the formula contains silk amino acids (these are only processed after the silk worm has safely left the cocoon).
TreeActiv Hair Tonics can be used in a variety of ways, on wet or dry hair:
- Use as a leave-in conditioner: Apply generously to damp scalp after washing hair, massage in, and dry as desired.
- Use as a volume hair spritz: Spritz on to clean, damp hair then use hands to disperse evenly and dry as preferred. Can also be applied to dry hair.
- Use as a split ends treatment: Spray on to ends generously after washing and massage into ends.
Use as often as desired.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.