Lavender Nourishing Hair Tonic
Hair Growth Daily Nourishing Spray
Grow thicker and healthier hair with our hair tonics. TreeActiv Hair Tonics can be used as a light spritz or a leave-in conditioner to treat split ends while repairing and moisturizing damaged hair from the roots. With potent ingredients like biotin, vitamin B5, and tea tree, our tonics promote hair growth while reducing hair loss by removing dry skin from the scalp and moisturizing the skin where natural oils are washed away with normal shampooing. Our formula also helps to reduce frizz, adds shine, and gives your hair weightless body thanks to ingredients like keratin, argan oil, and silk amino acids. Some happy customers have reported that this product noticeably lessened the symptoms of psoriasis.
This product is vegetarian, because the formula contains silk amino acids (these are only processed after the silk worm has safely left the cocoon).
How To Use
TreeActiv Hair Tonics can be used in a variety of ways, on wet or dry hair:
- Use as a leave-in conditioner: Apply generously to damp scalp after washing hair, massage in, and dry as desired.
- Use as a volume hair spritz: Spritz on to clean, damp hair then use hands to disperse evenly and dry as preferred. Can also be applied to dry hair.
- Use as a split ends treatment: Spray on to ends generously after washing and massage into ends.
Use as often as desired.
- Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- Domestic orders: Spend $35 and get free shipping. Shipping rates for orders under $35 vary by weight.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Have a question that isn't answered here? Just head on over to our Contact Page.
What do I do if this product wasn't right for me?
- Skin types vary greatly and we understand that everyone has specific needs to keep their skin as its best. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we created the Find Your Solution Guarantee. If what you bought just isn't working out, just contact us and we will make it right.
Where are your products made?
- All TreeActiv products are handmade with love in the United States. Specifically, our products are made down in Florida.
What do you mean by cruelty-free?
- We stand firm against animal testing. We never test any ingredient, formula, finished product, or anything else on animals - just our own team!
What forms of payment are accepted?
- All accepted forms of payment can be found in the footer of our website.
What shipping service do you use?
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground. You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders are processed daily at 11am CST. If your order is placed after 11am CST, there is a possibility it will still be processed that day, but it is not guaranteed until the next day. Once processed for shipment, transit times will take 3-5 business days, dependent on your location. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, international shipping is available for a flat rate.
Can I receive an analysis report on your ingredients?
- All our products are tested and receives a certificate of analysis before being offered for sale. Please email our customer service department at email@example.com or fill out the contact form and let us know which product(s) you would like to learn more about.
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now. I spray it in my hair after getting out of the shower and massage it into my head for a couple of minutes. I have also sprayed it into dry hair. I have very thin, fine blonde hair and it does not weigh me down or make me greasy. I cannot say a lot about hair growth yet, I have to use it for longer. My hair is very difficult and takes forever to grow. But so far I like this product and I love the ingredients used in it
I love this hair tonic so so much!!! It makes my hair feel amazing andI after a couple weeks of using it I can tell a positive change in my hair. It's so soft, shiny, and my scalp is less dry and itchy.
I have long hair so a leave-in is a must for me but I'm kind of particular. I want something that won't build up overtime and I prefer not to apply with my hands. The spray is really convenient for me plus I was pretty pleased that the lavender scent is subtle and doesn't clash with other fragrances that I use. So far no build-up so I'll be purchasing again in the other fragrance options. Success!
Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted rate (because who doesn't love discounts) but this is my honest opinion and experience based on this product and do hope that I can be helpful.I was so excited to review this because it is a Lavender Mist. Its difficult to see the ingredients so I will list them here:Distilled WaterPeppermint HydrosolTea tree HydrosolCoconut WaterCeterimonium ChloridSilk Amino AcidsPro Vitmain B-5Vita PlexBiotinLicorice ExtractArgan OilPeg 80KeratinNatural FragranceLiquid Germal PlusI had noticed other reviews mentioning a good amount of hair growth and was skeptical because this is just a hair tonic but with a B vitamin as well as Biotin, its easy to believe that this really does promote hair growth. I used this today on my dry hair, and it really is a nice and light moisturizer. This also feels GREAT on my scalp. I have Alopecia and have a few spots that are inflamed and this really cools down my scalp which really does make me happy. This also smells really nice and even though it has tea tree in it, it is not dominating (which I like) because tea tree is powerful. I really love this product and will be sure to update if I see any additional hair growth but as of nowit does what it says.Hope this helps.FYI: Just because I receive a product at a discounted rate DOES not mean that the review has to be a positive one!
I purchased this more to help heal my scraggly hair (well water) than to help it grow. In that aspect, it's awesome! It has improved the texture of my hair, reduced fly-aways and split-ends, and increased shine without making my roots greasy. The smell is a bit strong but definitely bearable.I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.