Acne Eliminating Body Spray
Our Salicylic Acid Body Spray conveniently reduces the appearance of all types of body acne. Thanks to its powerful natural ingredients, this refreshing, quick-drying body acne treatment mist gets easily absorbed into your skin, removing dirt, deep-cleaning pores, and gradually fading pimples. It’s the most convenient anti-acne toner for the body you’ll ever have.
- Helps combat all types of body acne
- Covers large, hard-to-reach acne-prone areas
- Non-staining body mist with a refreshing scent
- Quickly & deeply purifies the skin
What Makes It Different
We at TreeActiv have a pledge to provide high-quality personal care products that contain only the safest, most effective ingredients that nature has to offer. This cleansing acne spray uses a potent blend of natural ingredients to clarify skin, diminish visible acne, and prevent new breakouts from forming.
How It Works
Our back acne treatment for men, women, teenagers and adults deeply cleanses the skin without leaving any residue on your clothes. This body exfoliant mist works by unclogging pores, sloughing off dead skin cells, neutralizing acne-causing impurities, and soothing redness and irritation. It gets rid of blemishes throughout the body and improves your overall complexion.
For best results, follow with our Acne Eliminating Body Lotion Cucumber Mint Scent to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized while also helping heal acne and fade zit marks.
Providing more than 2000 uses per bottle, a few spritzes of this acne body spray go a long way, so you can cover more stubborn acne wherever they are — back, nape, shoulders, chest, thighs, buttocks, or anywhere else. Continued use of this easy-to-apply butt-acne clearing treatment lets you enjoy smooth, pimple-free skin from neck to toe.
We’ve perfectly curated the acne-fighting and clarifying powers of Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree Water, which loosen dirt, dead skin cells, excess oil, and grime that may clog your pores. Peppermint Water and Aloe Vera provide a cooling effect to help reduce redness and irritation without overdrying your skin. Along with other plant-based ingredients, our formula is made with nature’s best and is guaranteed safe and gentle for all skin types.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Acne-prone skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Water and Glycerin, and Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Hydrosol Water, Salicylic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Water, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Water, Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Rosmarinyl Glucoside (and) Caffeyl Glucoside (and) Gallyl Glucoside, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Menthol Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate
- Spray over your body, paying close attention to acne-prone areas. Allow to dry, and do not rinse. Use it anytime and as often as desired.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs. This product is for external use only and should be kept out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry environment. We never test anything on animals - just happy humans.
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.