TreeActiv is on a mission to create products that not only beautify and enhance your skin but also improve how you feel within— a glow that can be experienced in and out. We believe that you deserve the best, which entails feeling great both physically and mentally. We develop unique and effective products that will accompany you throughout your journey to becoming the best version of yourself.
TreeActiv uses carefully selected ingredients that are gentle but potent, such as Pumpkin Butter, naturally extracted to deliver the best skincare products for you.
What is Pumpkin Butter?
- Pumpkin Butter is derived from pumpkin seed oil.
- Pumpkin Butter is a versatile ingredient that’s suitable for all skin types.
- Popular in European skincare, Pumpkin Butter is known to help hydrate dry, mature skin.
- It is an odorless ingredient that is packed with linoleic acid, which strengthens the skin’s barrier.
- Pumpkin Butter is also a good source of Vitamin A and C which help smoothen and soften the skin and boosts collagen production to delay skin aging.
- It also brightens dark spots, sun spots, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Why Do We Use Pumpkin Butter?
As a natural antioxidant and skincare aid, Pumpkin Butter is a powerful ingredient that deeply nourishes and moisturizes even the driest skin. Packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins, Pumpkin Butter is particularly good for dry and cracked skin that requires deep healing and regeneration. TreeActiv uses Pumpkin Butter in various products not only for its moisturizing and hydrating properties, but also for its power to assist in skin cell regeneration and skin protection.
Pumpkin has been available for ages and is known for its benefits when ingested. As an ingredient in skincare, its nutritive and healing properties only shine through more. Pumpkin Butter’s inherent ability to moisturize, rejuvenate, and protect the skin from free radicals and the harmful effects of the environment is a favorable and sustainable way of keeping the skin supple and healthy.
TreeActiv Products that Contain Pumpkin Butter
Fun Facts About Pumpkin and Pumpkin Butter
- The word pumpkin originated from the Greek word “Pepon” which means “Large Melon.” The French used the word “Pompon,” while the English changed it to “Pumpion.”
- Pumpkin butter is a popular ingredient in various skincare products such as lotions, creams, after-sun skincare, lip care, and baby-care products.
- Eating too much pumpkin can have an effect on your skin, turning it orange or yellow, due to high amounts of beta carotene in your blood.
- Even if it’s high in fat, Pumpkin Butter actually helps regulate sebum in your skin.