TreeActiv is on a mission to create products that not only beautify and enhance your skin but also improve how you feel within— a glow that can be experienced in and out. We believe that you deserve the best, which entails feeling great both physically and mentally. We develop unique and effective products that will accompany you throughout your journey to becoming the best version of yourself.
TreeActiv uses carefully selected ingredients that are gentle but potent, such as Pumpkin Enzymes, naturally extracted to deliver the best skincare products for you.
What Is Pumpkin Enzyme?
- Pumpkin Enzyme is a biological molecule that accelerates exfoliation.
- Pumpkin Enzyme is an antioxidant and a mild retinoic substitute.
- It helps reverse sun damage and protects without drying the skin especially during the colder months.
- Pumpkin Enzyme is a gentle exfoliant for sensitive and acne-prone skin, as it’s not as intrusive as glycolic or lactic acid.
- A source of Beta-Carotene and Vitamin A derivatives, Pumpkin Enzymes make the skin radiant and glowing.
- Pumpkin Enzymes also decrease wrinkles and brown spots.
Why Do We Use Pumpkin Enzyme?
Pumpkin Enzyme is a powerful antioxidant that accelerates exfoliation and breaks down dead skin cells more mildly than its counterparts. TreeActiv uses Pumpkin Enzymes in a variety of products for its anti-aging and reviving properties.
Pumpkin on its own is nutritious and rich in vitamins, so it’s only reasonable that we put those benefits to good use. Pumpkin Enzyme’s natural ability to exfoliate, rejuvenate and protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun replaces certain harsh ingredients in doing the work, keeping the skin youthful and radiant.
TreeActiv Products That Contain Pumpkin Enzyme
Fun Facts About Pumpkin Enzyme
- The word pumpkin originated from the Greek word “Pepon” which means “Large Melon.” The French used the word “Pompon,” while the English changed it to “Pumpion.”
- Pumpkin Enzyme-based skin products get more popular as colder seasons draw near, not only because of Halloween but also because Pumpkin Enzyme is known to help protect your skin from dry and cold weather, keeping it supple and radiant.
- Pumpkin Enzymes not only help keep your skin youthful but also gets rid of blemishes and dark spots.
- Pumpkin Enzyme is so gentle and safe that anyone can use it without any side effects.