Aloe Vera Oil

Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe barbadensis)

We are on a mission here at TreeActiv to promote a lifestyle that looks and feels great. Our inspiration is to create products that cultivate a balance of both physical and mental wellness - we want you to you love the our products and feel great about using them. TreeActiv uses all-natural ingredients and today, we want to share some awesome information on one of them so that you understand why we believe they will help you achieve your best well-being. Today’s ingredient feature is Aloe Vera Oil.

So, What’s Up With Aloe Vera Oil?

  • Aloe Vera Oil comes from the Aloe Vera plant, as its name suggests.

  • Aloe Vera, in its natural plant form, is about 99% water and the remaining 1% is a powerful synergistic mix of minerals, vitamins, and organic compounds.

  • Aloe Vera Oil is an excellent treatment for skin conditions and creates a soothing feeling for irritated skin, such as burns and eczema.

  • Aloe Vera Oil is known to heal treated areas remarkably quick and with reduced pain when compared to alternative options.

  • The composition of Aloe Vera Oil is important because it promotes the absorption of both water soluble and insoluble vitamins, such as Vitamin E and Vitamin C into the skin. This is especially beneficial because vitamins are not naturally formed in the body and require us to acquire them by eating foods or taking vitamin supplements.

  • Applying Aloe Vera Oil directly to the skin ensures that the essential vitamins E and C are immediately available to promote healthy skin growth and heal damaged cells from sunlight and other damaging factors.

    Why Do We Use Aloe Vera Oil In TreeActiv Products?

    Aloe Vera Oil is commonly used in TreeActiv products due to its highly effective combination of minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, and other biomolecules. When used in a topical application, Aloe Vera has a natural healing nature to irritated or dry skin. The high vitamin content is very beneficial to skin cells and reducing the effect of inflammation in area. Aloe Vera Oil has been heavily researched for its ability to act as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral agent in relation to the immune system.

    TreeActiv Products That Contain Aloe Vera Oil:

    Some Fun Facts About Aloe Vera:
    • In 1994, the US FDA approved Aloe Vera for an experimental study on the treatment of HIV and still has ongoing research on its ability to promote white-blood cells.
    • Aloe Vera Juice is highly regarded as a cleansing agent for the body due to its positive effects on the epithelial cells of the digestive tract. 


    TreeActiv Natural Ingredients Aloe Vera


    We encourage you, our loyal customers, to be part of The Giving Tree, our growing community for our Exclusive Members. No membership fee required! Get exclusive perks and be the first to hear about new discounts, products, and events! Click the link below to learn more.