Another strong member of the TreeActiv ingredient family is Vitamin E - a group of compounds that include both tocopherols and tocotrienols (both are compounds of Vitamin E). As part of our mission to educate on the benefits of natural ingredients, we are going to share some insight into this ingredient today. Read on to learn more about Vitamin E and how it plays an important role in overall body health.
So, What Does Vitamin E Do?Vitamin E is most famous for its ability to protect and heal skin. Vitamin E plays a large part in slowing the visible aging process by keeping skin elasticity high, skin fresh, and helps to maintain that youthful glow. Scientifically, Vitamin E is known as tocopherol, and plays an important role as a fat-soluble antioxidant. Thanks to the benefits listed below, Vitamin E serves as a useful protector against air pollution, reduces instances of certain eye disorders, and has even been shown to protect against Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
- Vitamin E helps scars heal, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by aiding skin regeneration, boosts skin’s elasticity, and generally aids beauty by bringing youthful shine back to dry, dull-looking skin.
- Vitamin E aids in thinning the blood, which can reduce your vulnerability to coronary artery disorder and the greatest killer of Americans, heart disease.
- Vitamin E promotes circulation, which can aid hair growth and the wellness of your scalp. Just like with your hair, it brings shine and bounce back to dry, dull hair.
- Vitamin E maintains strong, shiny nails and soft resilient cuticles.
- Vitamin E can also boost energy levels and general stamina by strengthening the walls of the capillaries, thus aiding the transmission of nutrients to your cells.
TreeActiv Products That Contain Vitamin E:
Some Fun Facts About Vitamin E:
Vitamin E is most commonly available from sunflower seeds, almonds, safflower oil, cooked spinach, swordfish, and a broad variety of other sources.
As part of its role in the circulatory system, it aids in oxygen uptake (which is pretty much necessary in every aspect of a healthy body).