Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)We all know that your body requires a broad spectrum of nutrients to keep it healthy, strong, and beautiful. Of these nutrients, specific vitamins play a key role in your body. Today we are going to discuss Folic Acid: what it does within the body and why we include it in our products.
So, What Does Folic Acid Do For Your Body?Folic Acid can be obtained through careful maintenance of your diet, but a supplement is common in order to feed the body a steady supply. You can find Folic Acid in dark leafy greens, asparagus, broccoli, citrus fruits, beans, avocado, and many other natural sources. Folic Acid plays a major role in promoting whole body health - it plays an important part in protecting heart health, fending off depression, and has even been held responsible for diabetes prevention.
- Folic Acid can help prevent hair loss and aid in the support of healthy, shiny, vibrant hair. It has even been known to help prevent the premature greying of hair.
- Folic Acid helps to firm skin and flush toxins from the body, which can aid in the treatment of acne and helps keep your skin moisturized with that natural glow.
- Folic Acid is a necessary element for fertility in men and women alike, by encouraging the health of the reproductive system.
- Folic Acid aids in depression by boosting mood and preventing drops in mood by helping the brain work with serotonin and noradrenaline.
- Folic Acid has to be kept in balance with B12 and Iron - all three are extremely important to the health and balance of the body.
Why Do We Use Folic Acid In TreeActiv Products?
Folic Acid is important to your health, and as part of TreeActiv’s pledge to provide our customers with a natural and healthy way of supporting their overall health and beauty, we have included Folic Acid in our supplements. These potent mixtures of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, were designed to help you maintain your hair and skin’s best, both inside and out.
TreeActiv Products That Contain Folic Acid: