Crepey Skin Repair Treatment
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Tightens & firms up skin
- Accelerates cell turnover
- Boosts collagen production
What Makes It Different
We at TreeActiv only use the safest, most effective ingredients to create high-quality personal care products that are good for you. Our Crepey Skin Repair Treatment is no exception. It minimizes wrinkles by improving skin elasticity using a balanced mixture of plant-based elements that revitalize, moisturize, and protect.
How It Works
This cream reverses the visible indicators of aging while also treating the underlying causes of wrinkles and fine lines. It does this by boosting collagen production, enhancing skin cell turnover, fighting free radicals, and reversing the damage. Apply it to problem areas all over your body - face, neck, chest, legs, and arms.
Hyaluronic Acid binds with moisture to keep skin plump and hydrated. It also acts as an antioxidant as it traps free radicals to prevent further skin damage.
This cream also contains Honey, which is a rich source of antioxidants and helps delay aging, and Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids, a group of natural acids that can remove dead skin cells and deeply moisturize. It also contains a wide array of Essentials Oils that feed the skin with nutrients, strengthen the skin’s protective barrier, and stimulate collagen production.
This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids: Treats dark spots and blemishes
- Cruelty-Free Honey: Helps slow down skin aging and prevent acne
- Shea Oil: Relieves dry skin and protects natural moisture
- Castor Oil: Moisturizes and nourishes with essential fatty acids
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil: Provides relief from acne and dryness
- Olive Oil: Potent antioxidant that moisturizes and fights bacteria
- Coconut Oil: An excellent moisturizer with antibacterial properties
- Aloe Oil: Heals and soothes skin
- Sacha Inchi Nut Oil: Helps maintain skin elasticity
- Vitamin E Oil: Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Apricot Oil: Nourishes the skin and delays signs of aging
- Hyaluronic Acid: Stimulates collagen production
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Restores moisture and softens the skin
Distilled Water, Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid Solution, Shea Oil, Castor Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Aloe Oil, Sacha Inchi Nut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Apricot Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Macadamia Nut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Liquid Germall Plus
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Massage unto affected areas in circular motions for up to 1 minute or until fully absorbed.
- Best results are seen when applied generously and used daily.
- Improves Skin Elasticity: As the ideal skin-firming lotion for loose skin, our moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid tightens, softens, and conditions crepe paper-like skin; use this rapid wrinkle repair to achieve a plumper, younger, and healthier look
- Advanced Crepe Skin Repair: With Glycolic Acid and Shea Butter, this body and neck firming cream for women and men helps soften fine lines, lessen the look of wrinkles and age spots, and helps bond your skin's outer layers
- Gives A Renewed, Youthful Glow: Our crepe treatment with Manuka Honey and pure Vitamin E Oil is also a stretch marks remover cream; use it daily to bid goodbye to dry, saggy, wrinkly skin and double chin, and welcome a firm, soft, dewy look instead
- Gentle Firming Body Lotion: Our Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer is safe for all skin types; Compared to other neck creams for tightening and wrinkles, this natural crepe corrector with Aloe Vera and Sunflower hydrates and refreshes without irritation
- Directions For Use: After cleansing, massage a quarter-sized amount of our crepe skin treatment onto affected areas until fully absorbed; do not rinse, and apply twice daily; for best results and extra strength, use this with our Retinol Cream
- Domestic orders: Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Florida.
- International orders: Available for a flat rate. We cannot be held responsible for any import duties.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process, pack, and ship your order.
- Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders under 1lb will be shipped by USPS first class post. Shipments over 1lb will be shipped by USPS Priority post. Shipments over 3lbs will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- You can also choose expedited shipping for any order weight.Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Free shipping does not apply on Isopropyl Alcohols 16 fl oz and 32 fl oz.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting the Contact Page.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
Have any questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a specific question? Email us by visiting our Contact Page.